- Unable to receive Clio emails or emails sent by Clio
- Outlook Web Version
- Outlook Desktop app
For information on how to whitelist Clio emails on other email providers, please click here
This article is relevant for Outlook emails, Windows Live mail, Hotmail, and MSN mail
Add Clio domains to safe senders:
- Sign into your Outlook email
- Click gear icon on the top right hand corner
- Click View All Outlook Options
- Click Junk email on the left hand bar (if not already expanded)
- Click Safe senders
- You will be adding the domains shown below in Enter a sender or domain here
- "@" is not needed. Enter them as 'clio.com', etc.
- Hit Enter on your keyboard after typing each domain to add it to the list
- Click + to add the next domain
- Add the following domains - clio.com, goclio.com, clio.eu, grow.clio.com, eu.grow.clio.com and goclio.eu
- Click Outlook (top left)
- Click Preferences...
- Click Junk
- Under the Safe Senders tab, click the + button at the bottom
- In the Add address or domain dialog box, type the following domains (please note: "@" is not needed. Enter them as 'clio.com', etc.)
- clio.com, goclio.com, clio.eu, grow.clio.com, eu.grow.clio.com and goclio.eu
- Click OK
For Newer Versions of Outlook:
1. Under the Home tab you will see a small icon that says Junk with a small arrow beside it
2. Click the small arrow and select Junk E-mail Options
3. Select the Safe Senders tab
4. Add address as needed. For example. "@clio.com"
Add the email addresses to your Contacts:
If you have emails that you have noticed go into Spam, you can also add that email to your Contact list. Outlook will try to deliver all emails from Contacts. Please note you will need to enter an entire email, not just the domain (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
There's a possibility that a User has manually created a filter for these kinds of emails on top of the emails being identified as spam. To locate emails like this, please search whitelist the appropriate email, then search the inbox for that email to pull up those messages.