- Clio Payments Refund
- Stop credit card payment
- Void Bill Payment
- Refund Clio Payment
- Clio Manage
- Clio Payments
If you see the option to Void instead of Refund that simply means your payment hasn't fully completed yet. Once the payment has been approved, the status will change to "Completed" and can no longer be voided. Once a payment has completed, the Void link will be replaced by the Refund option.
This is for revenue bills only. If you need to do this on a Trust Request we have an article on that here.
To see how a refund will appear on a Bill, see here.
- View the Bill you wish to refund the credit card payment on
- Above the Bill preview click on the Clio Payments tab
- You should see your completed payment listed here with a Refund button under actions.
- Click on Refund and this will trigger a Refund payment pop up to appear.
- Confirm the refund amount by clicking Refund payment.
- You will get a success banner at the bottom of the screen when this is done processing and your payment record in Clio will update to show the payment was refunded.