- Login with the same email for different Clio Accounts
- Can two users share the same email address?
- Can my new legal assistant use the same shared email as my new legal assistant?
- This person uses the same email and has left the firm but I don't want to lose historical information about what they have done in Clio
- Clio Manage
- Clio Grow
- Changes to User Accounts require Administrator permissions.
- To deactivate a user in Clio Manage, please click here
- To deactivate a user in Clio Grow, please click here
- To contact Clio Support, click here
- Multiple active users cannot use the same email address.
- However, a new user can be created using an email address that already exists in Clio if the existing account is deactivated. You may have to reach out to Clio's Support team to release the email from the account once the user is deactivated.
- This is commonly seen when firms use a shared email address for law students or contract administrative staff.