- Login with the same email for different Clio Accounts
- Can two users share the same email address?
- Can my new legal assistant use the same shared email as my new legal assistant?
- This person uses the same email and has left the firm but I don't want to lose historical information about what they have done in Clio
- Clio Manage
- Clio Grow
- Changes to User Accounts require Administrator permissions.
Multiple active users cannot use the same email address.
However, a new user can be created using an email address that already exists in Clio if the existing account is deactivated. Please see our "How Do I Deactivate a User?" article. This is commonly seen when firms use a shared email address for law students or contract administrative staff.
You may have to contact Clio Support to release the email from the account once the user is deactivated.