- Is Clio Mobile usable for people who are blind?
- Is Clio Accessible for the Blind on iOS Devices?
- How do I use VoiceOver with Clio Mobile?
- Clio Mobile App
Yes, you can use the Clio Mobile app with iOS vision accessibility features.
To enable low vision accessibility features, the steps are as follows:
- Open the Settings menu by selecting the Settings icon on your device's Home screen.
- Select General.
- Select Accessibility.
- At the very top of the Accessibility Settings pane you will find the Vision heading, and the first option is VoiceOver. Select this option to toggle VoiceOver on and off.
You can prompt and ask SIRI to "Activate VoiceOver" - This will enable the "VoiceOver" Feature
From here, the VoiceOver feature will be active, and you may access the Clio Mobile app or login to the desktop client.