- I added a Calendar Event and I can't see it anymore
- Clio Manage
There could be a number of reasons for this, including:
- The wrong date has been selected on the Calendar
- Another firm user deleted the event from Clio
- Another firm user deleted the event from a calendar synced to Clio
- If the event was added on another user's calendar, the calendar permissions may have been modified
- The calendar was not selected under My Calendar on the right side.
Check the Firm Feed to see if there is a record of any updates to the event. If you are still having trouble, please contact Clio Support at 1-888-858-2546 x2.