- Understand what has changed in light of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Clio Web App
- A data protection addendum - This new section defines the parameters for how Clio processes data, our authorized subprocessors, our security obligations, and our processes for access requests and data subject rights.
- Removal of reference to the Data Protection Act (EMEA Terms of Service) - GDPR supersedes the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Updating Section 6 Data Protection (EMEA Terms of Service) to the provisions of the Data Processing Addendum, which are in line with GDPR guidelines.
- Refinement of Section 5 Security and Access (North American and EMEA Terms of Service) to clarify the level of audit report (SOC2) and the timeline for reporting a security breach (72 hours).