- Can Clio type of words that I say
- Does the Mobile app have a dictation feature
- Clio Manage
- Clio Mobile
- As a workaround, you can use a Dragon Dictation which does work with Clio
- You may use an external voice-to-text software or your device's voice input keyboard to enter text.
- Desktop- Clio does not have a voice dictation feature built-in
- Mobile- The mobile app does allow for dication. You can do this by clicking the mic icon on your phone keyboard (You will need to enable voice to text on your phone first.)