- Can Clio type of words that I say
- Does the Mobile app have a dictation feature
- Talk to Text
- Verbal Dictation
- Clio Manage
- Clio Mobile
- As a workaround, you can use a Dragon Dictation which does work with Clio
- You may use an external voice-to-text software or your device's voice input keyboard to enter text.
- Desktop- Clio does not have a voice dictation feature built-in, however we offer an integration with InfraWare Dictation. The Dragon Dictation Software works as well, but it is not an approved integration.
- Mobile- The mobile app does allow for dictation. You can do this by clicking the mic icon on your phone keyboard (You will need to enable voice to text on your phone first.)