- Scan Documents from a Xerox printer into Clio
- Clio Manage
Alternatively, if the Xerox printer allows you to upload to Google Drive you could connect your Google Drive Account to your Xerox printer to view the documents in Clio.
- This feature is available only for US accounts. Accounts in EMEA and Canada don't have access to this service.
Yes, you can, so long as your Xerox Printer supports the Xerox® Connect App for Clio.
Xerox® Connect for Clio can:
• Login using your credentials for Clio, no need to have a separate login.
• Record reimbursable printing and scanning jobs with the Expense Tracking feature.
• Easily browse your document storage folders for quick access.
• Preview your documents after scanning and before printing.
• Scan important documents to your document storage and print right from the Xerox Connect Key enabled MFP User Interface.
For added convenience, the MFP app offers single sign-on functionality when using a supported authentication solution, helping you to save even more time and reduce frustration.