- How can I filter Contacts by alphabetical order?
- Clio Web App
Previous Clio's A - Z alphabetical order features filters contacts by first name only. Using the "Filter by Keyword" button New Clio, however, pulls up results based on the first letter of both the first and the last name.
- Go to the main Contacts tab.
- Click on the letter you would to sort the Contact names by.
- Switch between pages by using the Previous and Next buttons and corresponding page number buttons at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Go to the main Contacts tab
- Type the desired letter in the "Filter by Keyword" box
- Click Enter on your keyboard