- Unable to share an Invoice via email or Clio Connect
- Not a valid email address
- Clio Connect error
- Clio Web App
- Clio Manage
There are multiple potential causes for this issue:
- Verify that you haven't already shared something to a user who already uses that email address (see here)
- Verify that the email address for that Contact is not misspelled (see here)
- Verify that the email address for that Contact is a valid email address (see here)
- Verify that the email address for that Contact is not associated with another contact as well by searching for it in the Global Search bar at the top left of your Clio screen
- Note that this will not pull up the contacts automatically. You will have to click on the search icon or enter/return on your keyboard to bring up the full list of Contacts that are using this email address.
- Contact Clio Support.