- What is the Character Limit for Document Names?
- How long can a File or Folder Name be to Upload into Clio?
- Can I Upload a Document with any File name?
- When uploading a Document with a large name, the name appears in Clio as 'NotFoundError'.
- Uploading a File or Folder gives the error message 'Filename can't be blank'.
- Clio Web App
The maximum length that Clio can accept as a File or Folder name is 255 characters. If you attempt to upload a File or Folder with a name longer than 255 characters, the name on Clio's upload screen will be changed to 'NotFoundError'. Clicking Upload Documents will then give an error message saying 'Filename can't be blank'.