- Migrate Data
- Data Processing
- Establish Timelines for Abnormal Datasets
- Clio Web App
After receiving data, the general timeline to process into the format required for importing to Clio is 5 business days.
There are a number of situations a data set may take longer than five days.
- The dataset is very large (over 20k lines).
- There are multiple data sets from more than one source.
- The dataset requires review from the firm before importing to Clio.
- The data set has poor quality linking and inconsistent information (may require extra "custom" work from the Clio migration team in an attempt to make it work).