- Speed of the data migration process
- Data Processing is taking longer than expected
- Complex data sets
- Clio Web App
- Microsoft Excel
There are a number of situations a data set may take longer than five days.
- The dataset is very large (over 20k records)
- There are multiple data sets from more than one source
- The dataset requires review from the firm before importing to Clio
- The data set has poor quality linking and inconsistent information
- This may require additional manipulation work from the Migrations Team
After receiving data, the general timeline to process into the format required for importing to Clio is 5 business days. The general success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.