- When confirming to make a payment via Clio Payments, a Canadian payee receives the error message: "The credit card information is invalid or incomplete. The merchant account requirements may have changes. Please re-enter the credit card information." The user also receives a follow up email specifying that the payment failed due to an invalid postal code.
- Clio Web App
- By default, the country of the payee will list as the United States. As such, when a Canadian payee enters a postal code the system is expecting a U.S. zip code and will produce an error.
- While multiple check boxes are available in the Edit screen, most of them are optional. You will only need to select Country and State.
- In Law Pay go to Settings
- Click to Edit the operating account
- Check the boxes next to Country and State
- Click Save