- Migrate Matters to Clio.
- Import Matters.
- Identify Fields for Importing Matters.
- Clio Web App
- Clio Importer.
The Matter file must link to the Contact File by First Name/Last Name OR Company Name fields. If they do not match 100%, the matter can still be imported, but it will create a name-only contact card (and "empty" contact card).
This article is specifically for the importers at: app.clio.com/settings/imports
- Matter Status - (Open, Closed or Pending)
- Matter Description
- First Name/Last Name OR Company - (The name of the client)
- Matter Location - (Generally Court or County)
- Client Reference Number - (Varies per data-set)
- Open Date - (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Closed Date - (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Pending Date - (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Matter Custom Number - (The "Display Number" or "Name" of your Matter)
- Notes (Text Box)
- Responsible Attorney - (Must match an active user in Clio)
- Practice Area