We've received a lot of feedback from our customers since launching the new Clio experience last year. We listened, learned, and have launched weekly updates based on your input. We've also introduced many exciting new features that can only be found in the new Clio experience.
In other words, Clio is still familiar—but re-imagined, faster, and getting better every month.
To help you get the most out of the new Clio experience, we've created a central source of information, to keep you up to speed and let you learn as you please.
Here, you'll find:
- Curated videos featuring step-by-step instructions on how to use our most asked-about workflows.
- Where to go for a comprehensive list of updates to the new Clio experience, so you can learn about them as they're added.
- An upcoming feature calendar, so that you can know about what's coming next.
As Clio customers confidently adopt new Clio, we will begin to remove access to the previous Clio experience through 2018. Join us for a live learning session and Q&A with Clio’s training team, where we’ll walk you through all the major updates to the new Clio experience, setting you up for success as we get ready to give you full-time access.
Working with Bills
New Ways to Get Paid
- Clio Payments
- Clio Payments Transactions Table
- Payment Plans
- Evergreen Management
- Bulk Trust Fund Application
Managing Time and Activities
- Using Timers in Clio
- Creating and Managing Time Entries
- Bulk Editing Time Entries
- Exporting Activity Information from Clio
Exclusively in the New Clio Experience
The following powerful features are only available in the New Clio Experience.
- Updated Contacts view page
- Updated Matter and Contacts Notes pages
- Ability to void $0 Bills
Check out recent releases on our Product Updates page!
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the best way for my firm to learn about all the new features included in new Clio?
There are a few great options!
- Reach out to our dedicated support team. We can answer any questions you have, and demonstrate any workflow.
- Sign up for one of our weekly webinars on how to get up and running quickly in the new Clio experience.
- Just jump in! The new Clio experience should feel familiar to long-time Clio users, and you can always chat in if you have a specific question.
Has the new Clio experience changed since it was released?
Yes! Since the new Clio experience was made available last year, we've been hard at work releasing new features and updates. Check them out on our Product Updates page.
Will I always be able to switch back and forth between the previous Clio experience and the new Clio experience?
No. We are no longer supporting the previous Clio experience with new features, and the option to switch will eventually be removed.
I have more questions—can someone from Clio help my team?
Sure! Contact us and we'd be happy to help your team get comfortable in the new Clio experience.