San Diego’s got 2020 vision. Get your pass to the Clio Cloud Conference, October 15-16, 2020, at Year End prices!
How Can I Print my Screen in Clio?
- Print my screen accurately
- Print out Clio information with the proper formatting and layout
- Navigate to the Clio page you want to print
- Ensure that the information you want to print is displayed on the page
- Press ctrl+p (or cmd+p on Mac) to bring up the print menu
- Click print
- In the print menu, you can click between landscape mode and portrait mode to see which mode captures the information you're looking to print
- If you can't fit all the information you're trying to print, try exporting your information as a PDF and then printing the PDF. For more information, click here.
- Use tabloid size (11x17) paper settings to print out more information
- Using a newer browser like Chrome is recommended, Internet Explorer may not work with this process