- Your firm’s entire intake process, from first contact through fee agreement signature and retainer collection can be automated
- Never let another lead fall through the cracks with our marketing automation and drip campaign tools coupled with detail custom reporting
- Turn your old book of business into new business with custom, automated customer journeys and marketing campaigns
Lawmatics provides the only tool that gives you full control of your intake process, marketing automation, and relationships all in one place. Whether it is custom forms embedded on your website, e-signature documents, or requests for specific files from potential new clients, Lawmatics has the ability to automate your entire process and provide you incredible insight into what is driving your firm’s bottom line.
To sign up for a thorough one on one demo or view Lawmatics’ subscription details please visit https://www.lawmatics.com/pricing.
Connecting Lawmatics to Clio
Once you have logged into Lawmatics:
1. Click on the gear in the top right to access the settings page.
2. Select Integrations from the left side navigation menu
3. Click on "Connect Clio"
4. Click on ‘Allow Access’ on the Clio screen that pops up
5. When you see this message in the upper right of the Lawmatics screen you will know that the connection between your Lawmatics and Clio accounts is now complete.
6. You can begin mapping the different fields in the Lawmatics to the corresponding fields in Clio.
Using Lawmatics with Clio
Once the integration between Lawmatics and Clio has been setup, Lawmatics will created corresponding matters and contacts in Clio for every Lawmatics PNC that is converted to a Client in Lawmatics.
For example, when converting a PNC to a Client via the PNC detail page, that specific PNC and Contact will be synced with Clio, creating a new matter for the PNC and new contact for the contact associated with the PNC.