- Remove mention of "Tax" on Bills and call it something different
- Clio Web App
Tax can be mentioned in several different areas of your Bills, depending on your Settings. The following steps cover all areas where tax may be noted.
- Go to Settings
- Select Billing
- Locate "Taxes"
- Update the Primary Tax Name and Secondary Tax Name
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click Save Bill Settings
- Select the Bill Themes sub-tab (at the top of the page)
- Click on the Theme you wish to edit
- Select Localizations > Matter
- Update the text in the fields Tax Heading and Total with Tax Heading
- Click outside of the field or click on the green Save button to save your changes