- I have some Matters whose Bills incur Tax, but others that do not; how can I make sure that Bills are generated with the correct Tax?
- How do I add VAT to a Matter?
- How do I add Tax to a Matter?
- Clio Web App
- Create a Matter Custom Field to specify the tax level for each Matter (e.g., Primary, Secondary, Both, None)
- Edit any applicable Matters to select the appropriate tax level within this Custom Field
- Go to Bills
- Select Billable Clients
- Click Filter
- Click Add Matter Custom Field
- Select the Custom Field created in Step 1
- Select the appropriate value from the next menu
- Check the Select All box at the top of the page
- Click Generate
- In the "Generate invoices" window, under Other options, select the appropriate tax level, based on your Filter selection
- Make any other selections needed
- Click Generate bills