- Unable to Import my bills or transactions to QBD
- Quickbooks Desktop
When reviewing Line Items of an error, the problematic line may be the one above or below the line number.
There are number of possible causes for this issue.
- Check the Other Names list for existing Clients
- In the Customers tab in QuickBooks Desktop, search the Vendors and Employees subtabs for any clients that are producing the error.
- Confirm Quickbooks Desktop mapping settings are set and spelled correctly
- Open the IIF file in Excel and check for:
- Stray new line characters in the Address (they will appear as new lines in Excel)
- Negative transactions (will cause an error, when imported)
- Invoices with no Line Items (will cause an error, when imported)
- Contact Clio Support.