- Making the user interface easier on the eyes for those with a sensitivity to brightness, easier to distinguish for some people with color blindness, and easier to make out for some people with low vision.
- Clio Web App
- Windows 10 Computers
- For details on how to optimize Clio for someone with a visual impairment on a Mac computer, please see here.
- Click on the Windows icon button in the bottom left of your screen
- Type "Color Filter"
- Click "Turn Color Filters on or off"
- Toggle "Turn on Color Filters" to On
- Select a Filter from the list available. You may need to experiment with the available options to find the one that's best for you.