- Create custom permission settings for users.
- Create permission for bookkeepers to see only Bills and Accounts, not Matters and Clients
- Restrict Users from seeing other Users' time spent
- Clio Manage
- For more information on permissions at the User level, see here.
- For more information on permissions at the Matter level, see here.
No, not at this time.
At the User level, there are four types of permissions: Administrator, Billings, Accounts, and Reports.
At the Matter level, you can assign a Matter to a certain individual, everyone in your firm, or a specific Group. Users with permission to see a Matter can see all the time spent and by whom.