- Replace an Old File with an Updated .doc or .docx file During Document Automation
- How to Replace an Outdated Document for Document Automation?
- How to Upload New Document to Use a Document Automation Template?
- Clio Manage
- To Learn How to Create a Protected, Fillable Template in Microsoft Word for Document Automation, click here
- Click on the Documents tab
- Click Templates
- Find the Template you wish to replace
- Click Edit for that Template
- Click Replace file...
- Click Choose File
- Select the new version of the file
- Click Open
- Click Save