- To request a referral through the Clio Referral Network to an attorney who can help your client with a matter in a location and area of law you specify.
- Clio Referral Network
- To learn more about the Clio Referral Network program click here.
- To learn more about responding to a referral request you have received click here.
- Email any other questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to this page and enter the practice area, city, and state where you are looking for an attorney to refer to your client. Also, submit a brief description of the matter and we will share this description with the relevant attorneys to find out if they are interested in taking the work.
- Do not include any personally identifying or confidential information about the client or their case.
- If any attorneys we contact are interested in the work, we will email you with information about the attorneys such as their location, area(s) of practice, date called to the bar, public bar discipline matters as applicable, and any other information which may be useful in deciding whether or not to contact the attorney.
- If you wish to contact one or more of the attorneys who respond, we will put you in touch with them.
- Referral requests can only be made by existing Clio users.
- There is no fee for requesting or making a referral.
Note, that at the present time, the Clio Referral Lawyer is not available to lawyers in Florida or EMEA.