- Hide Documents from other Users
- Have Access to only Documents associated to me
- Permissions and Documents
- Set restrict access to specific Documents
- Hide files from specific users
- How do matter permissions affect documents?
- Can I view a document on a matter if I don't have matter permi
- Is it Possible to Restrict Visibility of Other User's Documents?
- Clio Manage
If you would like to add your vote to this feature request, feel free to call or chat in.
No, it is not possible to only limit User's Access to only view their own Documents. As long as a User has access to the Matter that the Documents are associated to, they will also have access to all the Documents linked to it.