- Can I add a Client's Initials to their Contact page without editing the name field?
- Clio Web App
There is currently no built-in field for adding initials / an abbreviated name to a Contact in Clio.
However, you can create a Contact Custom Field for contact Initials by following these steps:
- Click the settings gear icon
- Custom Fields
- Click Contact Custom Fields > Individual Fields
- Click Add
- Fill out the Name field
- Select the Type Text (One-Line)
- Check the Default box to display the field automatically when creating or editing Contacts
- Check the Required box to make filling out the field mandatory
- Click Save