- To respond to a referral request you have received through the Clio Referral Network.
- Clio Referral Network
- To learn more about the Clio Referral Network program click here.
- To learn more about requesting a referral to a Clio attorney for your client click here.
- Email any other questions to email@example.com.
- If you have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for legal services you are qualified to provide in your jurisdiction, you may indicate whether or not you are interested in taking on the matter.
- You should reply directly to the email and state whether you are interested in the work or not.
- If you are interested, Clio will take your response along with any other responses we receive from other attorneys in the Referral Network and present them to the requesting Clio user. In presenting your response, we may also share any or all of the following information about you: your name, law firm address, email address, phone number, the date you were called to the bar in any relevant jurisdictions, whether or not you have any instances of professional misconduct disclosed by bar associations you have been a member of and the status of such matters, the area(s) of law you practice, whether or not you have made or accepted a referral through the Clio Referral Network previously and any endorsements you may have received from Clio users who have previously referred clients to you through the Clio Referral Network.
- The referring Clio user will then decide if they want to contact you to discuss the matter further. If they do, we will introduce you to that user. If the referring Clio user does not contact you or does not ultimately refer you to their client, we will use our best efforts to inform you when and if we become aware that the referral has been accepted by another attorney.
Note, that at the present time, the Clio Referral Lawyer is not available to lawyers in Florida or EMEA.