- Delete a transaction manually entered to the Matter's Operating Account.
- Delete a transaction manually entered to the Matter's Trust Account.
- Remove a transaction added to a Matter in error
- Clio Web App
Once a transaction is deleted, you cannot undo the deletion.
At the Matter level, you can only delete transactions that were added using the "New Transaction" button. If the edit/delete option is not available, see here for more information.
- In the Matters tab in the black bar, select the Matter in question
- Click on the Transactions subtab
- From the Ledger dropdown, select the appropriate bank account
- Locate the transaction in question and click Delete