- Understand if Clio has "C" codes
- How can I use "C" codes for LEDES billing
- Clio Manage
- ABA Counselling Codes must be enabled in the UTBMS Settings page to use "C" codes
Yes, but they do not automatically show up in the UTBMS dropdown of Activity Settings pages in the same way as some other codes.
To use a UTBMS "C" code:
- Create a new Time Entry
- Select a UTBMS Activity Category
- Type the "C" Code in the UTBMS Task Code section, eg 'C200'
- Select the code that now appears in the UTBMS Task Code
- Enter other Time Entry details
- Click Save entry