- Remove discount if Bill is Approved
- Remove discount from shared Bill
- Removing Discount From Bill
- How to Remove a Discount From an Invoice
- Clio Manage
If a discount is part of the Client's Payment Profile, it will automatically be removed after the discount period has ended. For more information about Payment Profiles, see here (page 4).
If he Bill has been fully Approved, the settings must be set to Allow editing of Approve Bills. For these steps, see here.
You cannot remove a Discount from a fully Paid Bill. You would have to remove the Payment before you would have the option to select "More Actions".
- When viewing the Bill select More Actions and then Edit
- Enter in the 0 ($ or %) in the box beside Invoice Discount
- Select Save Invoice