- When I upload documents to a 3rd party document system I can't find it.
- Why are my Dropbox folders not showing in Clio?
- Why are my Google Drive folders not showing in Clio?
- Why are my Box folders not showing in Clio?
- Why are my OneDrive folders not showing in Clio?
- Clio Manage
- Box/Dropbox/Google Drive/Microsoft OneDrive
- In Clio, go to a Matter's Documents subtab
- Upload a document with a unique name to Box/Dropbox/Google Drive/Microsoft OneDrive
- In that document service search for the uploaded document by name
If the document appears in the search, your Clio account is set up with the correct document service.
If the document cannot be found, it's possible that it may have been uploaded to another user's Box/Dropbox/Google Drive/Microsoft OneDrive account. To resolve this: