When you invite a contact to a calendar invite in Clio Manage, the attendee will be sent an email notification when you save the event so long as the attendee has an email address saved to their contact profile. This email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org and will specify the name of the user who created the calendar event. Here are a few other things to keep in mind:
- Clio for Co-Counsel/Clio Connect attendees will automatically receive an email notification when they are invited to a calendar event.
- Sending email notifications to firm users requires an extra step. See this article.
Did you know? You can personalize automated calendar emails. This means that you can send calendar invite emails from your firm email address instead of email@example.com. Turning on this feature has the benefit of:
- Higher email recipient recognition so colleagues do not miss an important calendar event email.
- Better deliverability on calendar event invitations and reminders since you (the sender) can see the moment emails bounce back or get blocked.
- Access the email personalization feature in Settings > Apps. Select either Microsoft or Google.