- Creating a Referral Field
- Tracking referrals in Clio
- Track client intake
- Custom Field to track where the client has come from
- Clio Manage
- You must have a Boutique, Elite or an EU account to create a referral.
- Go to Settings
- Select Custom Fields
- Select the Add button
- Fill out the Name field. Example Referral Source
- Select the Type as ether Contact or Text (One-line). Contact means a Contact must be created for this field, or a text (One-Line) would simply require typing out the referrals name.
- Check the Default box to display the field automatically when creating/editing Matters
- Check the Required box to make filling out the field mandatory
- Select the Save button
account a record or narrative description of past events More (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)