- Calendar Permission Options
- Calendar Permissions meanings
- Clio Manage
To Share a Calendar with another Firm Member, click here.
- Editor: The User/Group that you share with will be able to add, edit and delete entries from your Calendar.
- Viewer: The User/Group that you share with will only be able to view the events on your Calendar, in full detail.
- Private (Free/Busy): The User/Group that you share with will only see blocked out times for events scheduled on your calendar. No details of the events will be displayed.