- I accidentally clicked "Launcher is Already Installed on this Computer" when installing Clio Launcher
- How do I download Clio Launcher when the Icon is Blue
- I'm unable to download Clio Launcher
- How do I re-install Clio Launcher
- How can I re-download Clio Launcher
- Clio Manage
- Installation instructions for Clio Launcher can be found here.
- You may have attempted to download Clio Launcher, but the download or installation didn't complete.
You can re-enable the grey external link icon (to download Clio Launcher) a few different ways.
- Open up Clio in the Google Chrome browser
- Open the developer tools menu by pressing ctrl+shift+j (Mac: command+option+j)
- In the console, paste the following code:
- Press Enter
- Go to the Documents page in Clio and locate a file. The external link icon should now be grey, and you will be able to download Clio Launcher.
Tip: If the icon is still blue, refresh your page by clicking the reload button
Open Clio in an incognito / private browsing window by following the instructions detailed here. The Clio Launcher icon will show as grey again, and you will be able to try downloading again.
- Clear your browser's cache
- Close and reopen your browser
- Attempt to Install the Clio Launcher again using these steps.
Note: This may remove autofill data used to save your login credentials for websites.