- Print a Report but the sides of the Report keep getting cut off
- Print all pages of a Report
- Clio Manage
If the issue persists, even after adjusting from Portrait to Landscape then Printer Settings may need to be reviewed.
It is possible that the Report is being printed in Portrait rather than Landscape.
- During the print process, change the orientation to Landscape
- Or, use the checkbox during printing under Scale to fit, which will shrink the page to fit on the printout
When generating a Report, if Web is selected under Output Format, only the first page will appear when attempting to print.
If you would like to print multiple pages:
- Select PDF under Output Format
- Select Generate Report
- A PDF document will be created, from which all pages of the Report may be printed.