- Print a Report but the sides of the Report keep getting cut off
- Print all pages of a Report
- Clio Manage
It is possible that the Report is being printed in Portrait rather than Landscape.
- During the print process, change the orientation to Landscape
- Or, use the checkbox during printing under Scale to fit, which will shrink the page to fit on the printout
When generating a Report, if Web is selected under Output Format, only the first page will appear when attempting to print.
If you would like to print multiple pages:
- Select PDF under Output Format
- Select Generate Report
- A PDF document will be created, from which all pages of the Report may be printed.