- Print a Report but the sides of the report keep getting cut off
- Print all pages of a Report
- Clio Manage
It is possible that the Report is being printed in Portrait rather than Landscape.
- During the print process change the orientation to Landscape
- Or, There is a checkbox during printing, under Scale to fit, which will shrink the page to fit on the printout
When generating a report, if Web is selected under Output Format, only the first page will appear when attempting to print.
If you would like to print multiple pages:
- select PDF under Output Format
- Select Generate Report
- a PDF document will be created, which all pages of the report may be printed