- Why can't I see some time entries when generating a new bill?
- Where are my missing time entries on my new invoice?
- How come I can't find some time entries on my newly generated bill?
- Clio Manage
For steps on how to delete then regenerate a Bill, check out the articles below:
1. Check to ensure there are no Bills in Draft state with those missing time entries. If so, delete draft and the entries will populate when generating a new invoice.
2. Ensure that all hourly Time Entires have a duration. Hourly Time Entires that only have a Rate and do not have a Duration will not be pulled on to a Bill.
3. Ensure that these entries are not Non-Billable as those do not ever show up on Bills
If you are still experiencing problems, please contact Support at 1-888-858-2546 ext 2.