- How to remove Activity Categories?
- How to remove Expense Categories?
- How to delete an Activity Category?
- How to delete an Expense Category?
- Can I remove an Activity Category?
- Clio Manage
- This will not change any existing un-billed or billed entries.
- Please be aware that expense categories that have been previously used can't be deleted; only Time Entry categories can be deleted. Once deleted, you will no longer have the ability to search for the Activity Category in the Filter on the Activities page. If you need to report on a deleted Activity Category, you would need to export a large enough date range of Activities into a CSV and filter for the Activity Category there.
- Open the main Activities page
- Select Manage Categories button in the top right corner
- Choose either Time Entry or Expense Categories
- Select the down arrow in the Actions column for the desired Activity Category
- Select Delete
- Select Delete activity category