- Uninstall Clio Launcher
- Uninstall Clio Desktop
- Remove Clio Launcher
- Remove Clio Desktop
- How do I remove Clio Launcher?
- How do I remove Clio Desktop?
- How to uninstall Clio Launcher?
- Ho to uninstall Clio Desktop?
- Clio Manage
- For information on Clio Launcher, please see: What is Clio Launcher?
- How to remove a program from a Mac: How to Uninstall Programs on Mac Computers
- How to remove a program from a PC: How to Uninstall Programs in Windows 10
- When uninstalling from a PC, you may get a pop up that asks for Admin privileges. If this is the case you will need to switch users, then uninstall Clio Launcher.
Steps on PC:
- Click the Search on the bottom left side of your screen beside your Windows Icon
- Type Control Panel
- Click Uninstall A Program under Programs
- Find and click Clio Launcher/Desktop
- Click Uninstall
Additional Steps on PC (if necessary):
- Search for AppData in the Start Menu
- Click on the AppData folder
- Click on the Local folder
- Ensure that the clio_launcher/Clio Launcher folders have been deleted. If they haven't, right-click and delete them.
- Navigate back to the AppData folder
- Click on the Roaming folder
- Ensure that the Clio Launcher folder has been deleted. If it hasn't, right-click and delete it.
Steps on Mac:
- Click the Clio Launcher icon on the top right side of your screen
- Click on the gear cog icon
- Click Quit
- Open Finder and click on /Applications
- Drag Clio Launcher to Trash or right-click Clio Launcher to select Move to Trash