- Uninstall Clio Launcher
- Clio Launcher
- Clio Web App
- For further information on Clio Launcher, please see: What is Clio Launcher?
- How to remove a program from a Mac: Community Tested How to Uninstall Programs on Mac Computers
- How to remove a program from a PC: How to Uninstall Programs in Windows 10
Yes, Clio Launcher can be uninstalled.
To uninstall Clio Launcher, take the following steps:
- Click the Clio Launcher icon on the top right side of your screen
- Click Settings
- Select Uninstall
Additional Steps on PC (if necessary):
- Search for AppData in the Start Menu
- Click on the AppData folder
- Ensure that the clio_launcher folder has been deleted. If it hasn't, right click and delete it.
- Go to the Recycling Bin and delete the clio_launcher