- How many Documents can I upload into the Cloud?
- Upload limits
- Size restraints
- Data limits
- Is there a data limit in Clio
- How much data can I store in Clio?
- Data storage limitations
- Clio Manage
For further information, please see the following:
- For more information on how many documents you can upload to Clio, click here
- For more information on file size limit for uploading documents, click here
There are no limits in Clio - you can have unlimited Matters, Contacts, Information and more. As far as Documents go, we don't impose any formal storage limit for Clio users, so, unless there was a clear case of excessive usage (several hundred or thousand gigabytes), you needn't worry about being assessed any surcharges. Each Document can only be up to 5 GB when added to Clio.