Clio's Boutique plan offers some of our most powerful features, ideal for firms both small and large.
Here, you can learn how to get the most out of your Boutique plan features, including how to edit documents with one click, sync emails directly from Outlook, and improve your bill collections.
Ready to make your time in Clio more valuable? Let’s get started!
New ways to collect
New ways to save time
New tools to work with
What's the best way for my firm to learn about all the new features available to me as a Boutique customer?
There are a few great options!
- Use the support resources above to learn about individual features—and explore additional articles on our support site.
- Reach out to our dedicated support team. We can answer your questions and demonstrate workflows directly.
- Jump in! Get familiar with the new Clio experience to take advantage of all the the Boutique features available, since many of these features aren’t available in the previous Clio experience.
How can I learn about more new features as they are made available?
We’re constantly refining and adding new features to Clio. To learn about new features in Clio:
- Carefully read the announcement messaging provided in Clio.
- Check out our Product Updates for overviews and support resources.
- Sign up to receive our customer newsletter, which provides information on new features, updates, and new integrations as they’re released.
Are there any additional features available with other pricing plans?
Clio offers three subscription plans—Starter, Boutique, and Elite—each with a unique feature set.
Clio’s Elite plan gives you access to all Boutique features, plus some major time-saving tools such as:
- Court Rules calendaring
- Campaign Tracker
- Advanced Tasks Reporting
- Priority Support line
To learn more about moving to the Elite plan, contact our Support team.
What is the difference between Starter and Boutique accounts?
We recommend the Starter package to firms in the early days of managing their practice—notably those with limited client data, infrequent billables, and few staff.
The Starter package provides the essentials to firms managing the day to day of their practice, and includes:
- Clio’s Android and iOS App
- Firm Calendars
- Task Lists
- Time Tracking
- Custom Invoicing
The Starter package has fewer features than our Boutique plan. When moving from Boutique to Starter, you lose access to features such as:
- Clio Launcher
- Clio Payments
- Microsoft Outlook and Office 365 integrations
- Contingency Fee Billing
- Custom Fields
- UTBMS Codes
- QuickBooks Online and Xero integrations
- Zapier integrations
- API Access
- Data Escrows
- Uploading an image to a Contact Card
- and more
To learn more about moving to the Starter plan, contact our Support team.
I can’t see some of these features in my account.
Please ensure that you are using the new Clio experience. As we continue to update the new Clio experience, we will begin to remove access to the previous Clio experience. We encourage you to get familiar with the new Clio experience as soon as possible, so that you can take advantage of our most up-to-date features as we release them. Need help learning the new Clio experience? Visit our dedicated resource center.
I have more questions—can someone from Clio help my team?
Sure! Contact us and we'd be happy to help your team get comfortable in the new Clio experience.