- How do I record payments on Draft?
- How do show a payment when submitting bills for pending approval?
- How can I apply a payment before submitting it for approval?
- Clio Manage
- Currently the option to record payments is only available in the Unpaid state. When approving bills from Draft you have the option to Approve and apply Trust.
- For more information on Approve and apply Trust click here
No, you can not apply a payment to a draft Bill. In order to apply a payment to a Bill you have to approve the Bill first.