- When Editing a Bill, clicking Remove on a Line Item to remove it from that Bill appears to do nothing (i.e. the item is not removed from the Bill).
- Clio Manage
- Using a different web browser may also resolve the issue.
When clicking Remove, the Line Item will be removed from the Bill (even though it doesn't appear that way in the Edit Bill screen) and the total outstanding on the Bill will be updated accordingly. We recommend the following:
- Tick the box to the left of the Remove button to highlight each of the Line Items you would like to take off the Bill
- Click Remove above the table of Line Items to remove all of these Line Items (note that as per the above issue, this won't update the table of Line Items as expected, but will update the total amount outstanding)
- Click Save Invoice. Your Bill should now have those Line Items removed