- How Do I Upload a Video to Clio Manage? (.mp4, .avi, .mov)
- How Do I Upload a Multi-Media File to Clio Manage?
- Clio Manage
- To Learn How to Upload and Download Documents (Video), click here
- To Learn How to Upload Documents to Clio, click here
- To Learn How to Compress Large Video Files on wikiHow, click here
- To Learn What the File Size Limit for Uploading, click here
- Check is the size of the video you are looking to upload. Clio has a 5GB file upload limit for a single file.
- Save the video file locally on your computer drive (if it not already). We recommend transferring the video file to your computer to avoid file corruption when uploading.
- Decide whether you want to upload the video on the Contact or Matter.
- Select the Documents subtab
- Click New
- From the drop-down menu, click File Upload
- Select the video file
- Rename the file name if needed (Optional)
- Click Upload Documents
If you have a file over 5GB or if you would like to compress the file to reduce its size, please follow these instructions or the wikiHow article.
- Locate the file or folder that you want to zip.
- Press and hold (or right-click) the file or folder
- Select Send to
- Select Compressed (zipped) folder.
A new zipped folder with the same name is created in the same location. To rename it, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Rename, and then type the new name.