- To determine why the error message "Some of your payments failed" appears when attempting to manually enter a credit card payment.
- To resolve a manual credit card payment that is not processing.
- To resolve a manual credit card payment that has keeps failing.
- Clio Manage
A likely cause of the issue is extraneous spaces after the text in the contact's address field, causing a mismatch with the authentication requirements.
- Go to the Client's Contact Page
- Select Bills
- Under the Bill in question, select Credit Card Payment
- Proceed with filling in the credit card information
- The modal pop-up will either succeed or fail to process and then provide more context as to the nature of the error. For example:
If that error message appears, and you are certain that the address on file for the client is the same as their billing information for their credit card, do the following:
- Go to their Contact Page
- Select Edit
- Verify that there are no additional spaces in the address fields such as zip/postal code and state
- If the issue still persists, contact Clio Support at 1-888-858-2546, ext. 2