- Can I specify which Trust Account records the transaction while sharing a Trust Request?
- Can I specify which Operating Account records the transaction while sharing a Bill?
- I have multiple Trust Accounts, how can I determine which one I want to receive the Trust Request payment form the Client.
- Collect Clio Payment into specific Operating Account
- Collect credit card payment into specific Operating Account
- How to choose/select another account for a Credit Payment on a Bill
- Clio Manage
Clio Bank Accounts will need to be mapped to LawPay first in order to see the selection list when sharing Bills or Trust Request. For more information on mapping multiple accounts in Clio, please see here.
- Navigate to the Bill or Trust Request
- Click Send
- If there are multiple accounts, select the Destination account
- Choose to Send via Email or Clio Connect
- Click Send Bill/Trust Request